Gîte (12 pers.) du Domaine des Costes Rouges
Eric and Claudine, organic wine growers, welcome you in their Domaine with simplicity. Their guest room and gites are set in the hamlet houses built with local stones. Set on the GR62, you may enjoy outdoor activities and the private pool.
Eric and Claudine, farmers and wine growers give you a simple welcome to their domain, in atmospheric timbered and regional stone built gîtes.
Capacities & Services
Capacity4 Room(s), 12 Person(s)
Equipments and services
- Bike shed
- Cuisine - Gestion libre
- Linen hire
- Open-air swimming pool
- Private car park
- Washing machine
- Wifi / Internet
- Product tasting
Opening & Prices
- from 01 april 2022 to 31 december 2022
- Weekly Rental Low Season : 865,00€
- Weekly Rental Mid Season : 1 045,00€
- Weekly Rental High Season : 1 450,00€
- Weekly Rental Very High Season : 1 600,00€
- Weekend : 288,00€
- Weekend : 576,00€
- Occupancy tax to be added : Occupancy tax to be added
Methods of payment
Cheque - Holiday voucher - Cash
Availability / booking
To see nearby
Unique place of remembrance in France, of the film-maker, author of "Farrebique" and "Biquefarre".
Exhibition on rural life before 1950, i.e. before the agricultural mechanisation.
- share :