Camping Le Pont
Lovely little family campsite, private beach on the Tarn, marked-out, shaded, flat, grassy pitches, 100m² approx. Novelty: new sanitary block!!
Camping Le Pont is a family-friendly and quiet campsite at the entrance to the Gorges du Tarn. We welcome you for a relaxing holiday where everything is done to ensure that you have a pleasant stay!
Pick your spot on of our 100m2 camping sites in a shady and wooded area and enjoy the Tarn region and the coolness of the stream during the hot summer months.
The campsite is conveniently located 5 km away from the entrance to the Gorges du Tarn and 15 km from Millau.
Hiking, canoeing, climbing, acropark, viaferata,... The Gorges du Tarn are the perfect place to spend an unforgettable holiday!
Capacities & Services
Capacity30 Pitch(es), 90 Person(s)
Equipments and services
- Access for the handicapped
- Bar / refreshments
- Camping-car service area
- Open-air swimming pool
- Pets allowed
- Play area
- Shaded pitch
- Site closed at night
- Washing machine
- Wifi / Internet
Equipments and Services nearby
- Beach (0.4 km)
- Restaurant (0.1 km)
- Canoe-kayak (2.5 km)
- Horse riding (8 km)
- MTB - cycles (7 km)
- Trekking (1 km)
- Via ferrata (7 km)
Opening & Prices
- from 01 april 2020 to 31 october 2020
- Rate pitch 2 pers. / day electricity included : From 14,50€ to 19,50€
- Rate camper van pitch : From 11,00€ to 19,50€
- Mobile Home Rate : From 220,00€ to 485,00€
- Motohome service rate
- Occupancy tax to be added : 0,45€
- Rate adult / day : From 2,00€ to 3,00€
- Rate child / day : 1,00€
- Rate pet / day : 1,00€
- Rate electricity / day : 3,50€
- Rate pitch 2 pers. / day electricity included : From 15,50€ to 20,00€
- Bungalow tent rate : From 220,00€ to 495,00€
- Rate wooden bungalow : From 150,00€ to 330,00€
Methods of payment
Carte bancaire - Cheque - Holiday voucher - Cash
Contact / Booking
CAMPING LE PONT
Availability / booking
To see nearby
Come and discover along an extraordinary walk, this unusual world of strange rock formations. Water, wind and time have sculpted this fantastic place in the grey stone of the Causse Noir.
Micropolis, Cité des Insectes (Insect Centre), theme park, restaurant, boutique. Live insects, 3D cinema, carnivorous plants... Discover an infinitely small world of nature.
- share :