La Cité de Pierres à Montpellier-Le-Vieux
Come and discover along an extraordinary walk, this unusual world of strange rock formations. Water, wind and time have sculpted this fantastic place in the grey stone of the Causse Noir.
6 clearly indicated walks are open to you. For OAPs and people of reduced mobility, families and all those who want to discover the site easily: VISITS WITH COMMENTARY ON THE PETIT TRAIN VERT (little green train). For the more sporty: VIA FERRATA supervised by our instructors to approach the site between earth and sky. This via ferrata first descends into a chasm to discover what is bellow the Grands Causses before climbing back up via ridges to the summit of this sumptuous landscape.
L'Acro Roc is a Via Ferrata made for children (between 8 and 11 years old).
Twinned ticket for Montpellier le Vieux and the Aven Armand.
Capacities & Services
Equipments and services
- Access for the handicapped
- Bar / refreshments
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Free guided tour for groups
- Guided tours
- Pets allowed
- Picnic area
- Visite libre
- Via ferrata
Opening & Prices
- Open today from 9h30 to 17h30
- from 30 august 2021 to 07 novembre 2021
Everyday : from 9h30 to 17h30
- Adult elf guided tour : 8,40€
- Children self guided tour : 5,90€
- Children self guided tour : 0,00€
- Single all public : 4,60€
- Single all public : 20,00€
- Single all public : 30,00€
Methods of payment
Carte bancaire - Cheque - Holiday voucher - Cash
- share :