This furnished accommodation is in a renovated farmhouse in Prat Nalby. It is situated on the ground floor. The house is surrounded by a prairie with private garden area. Another independent rental property is situated on the other side.
Comprising: kitchen, living room , bedroom , shower room and separate WC.
Capacities & Services
Capacity2 Person(s), 1 Room(s)
Equipments and services
- Garden furniture
- Linen hire
- Pets allowed
- Washing machine
- Wifi / Internet
- MTB - cycles
Equipments and Services nearby
- Open-air swimming pool (7 km)
- River (7 km)
- Horse riding (3 km)
Opening & Prices
- from 01 january 2023 to 31 december 2023
- Weekly Rental Low Season : 200,00€
- Weekly Rental Mid Season : 200,00€
- Weekly Rental High Season : 300,00€
- Weekly Rental Very High Season : 300,00€
- Occupancy tax to be added : Occupancy tax to be added
Methods of payment
Cheque - Holiday voucher - Cash
To see nearby
The 12th and 13th century royal fortress is an extraordinary example of military defences It was actively used in the fight against the Cathars and the Hundred Years war. Its dungeon served as a prison for the last Knights of the Rouergue.
Unique example of a 12th century Cistercian Abbey, fortified in the 15th century. Transformed into a park and château, it has conserved its monastic parts and its original domain.
- share :