Camping Municipal de Brouillet
The municipal campsite of Brouillet is in Le Rozier at the junction of the Tarn and Jonte Gorges. Starting point for several hikes, climbing and fishing spots. Quality green tourism.
Capacities & Services
Capacity149 Pitch(es), 6 Mobile Home(s)
Equipments and services
- Access for the handicapped
- Camping-car service area
- Open-air swimming pool
- Play area
- Play area
- Washing machine
- Wifi / Internet
- River swimming
- Climbing (1 km)
- MTB - cycles (2 km)
- Via ferrata (3 km)
- Mobile Home Rate : From 45,00€ to 675,00€
- Rate / pitch : From 3,00€ to 6,20€
- Rate adult / day : From 4,50€ to 6,45€
- Rate child / day : From 2,50€ to 3,30€
- Rate car / day : From 2,20€ to 2,70€
- Rate electricity / day : 3,50€
- Rate pitch 2 pers. / day electricity included : From 18,60€ to 26,20€
Methods of payment
Carte bancaire - American Express - Cheque - Holiday voucher - Cash
Contact / Booking
C Tout Vert
To see nearby
Come and discover along an extraordinary walk, this unusual world of strange rock formations. Water, wind and time have sculpted this fantastic place in the grey stone of the Causse Noir.
Let your boatmaster guide you and discover the treasures of our region: fauna, flora, geology, listed village and Viaduct of Millau.
Micropolis, Cité des Insectes (Insect Centre), theme park, restaurant, boutique. Live insects, 3D cinema, carnivorous plants... Discover an infinitely small world of nature.
- share :