Camping Le Papillon
After a friendly reception you can enjoy the rest on our campsite. Also you can enjoy the views. We have a cozy restaurant and at about 150 meters there is a very nice beach at the Tarn.
The Camping Les Papillons is ideally located between Millau, the Grands Causses and the three Gorges.
Our plus: a splendid view on the Tarn Valley.
Capacities & Services
Capacity43 Pitch(es), 129 Person(s), 1 Canvas bungalow(s), 2 Mobile Home(s), 1 Caravan(s), 39 Emplacement nu
Equipments and services
- Activities room
- Bar / refreshments
- Caravan hire
- Half-shaded pitch
- Pets allowed
- Play area
- Site closed at night
- Washing machine
- Wifi / Internet
Equipments and Services nearby
- Beach (0.2 km)
- Open-air swimming pool (5 km)
- Canoe-kayak (4 km)
- Horse riding (6 km)
- MTB - cycles (10 km)
- Paragliding (12 km)
- River swimming (0.1 km)
- Trekking (0.2 km)
- Via ferrata (12 km)
- Rate pitch 2 pers. / day electricity included : From 18,75€ to 27,25€
- Occupancy tax to be added : 0,45€
- Mobile Home Rate : From 250,00€ to 495,00€
- Bungalow tent rate : From 0,00€ to 0,00€
- Caravan Rate : From 200,00€ to 395,00€
- Rate adult / day : From 4,00€ to 5,50€
- Rate child / day : From 3,25€ to 4,75€
- Rate pet / day : From 1,00€ to 2,00€
- Rate electricity / day : 4,25€
Methods of payment
Cheque - Cash
To see nearby
Come and discover along an extraordinary walk, this unusual world of strange rock formations. Water, wind and time have sculpted this fantastic place in the grey stone of the Causse Noir.
Micropolis, Cité des Insectes (Insect Centre), theme park, restaurant, boutique. Live insects, 3D cinema, carnivorous plants... Discover an infinitely small world of nature.
- share :