Ferme des Fleurines
The farm is only 5 minutes away from the village of Roquefort. Ewes graze on the Combalou slopes which is renowned for its caves and fleurines.
- Visit to the sheepfold, discover the Lacaune ewes and see the sheep milking process.
- Flaune tasting (The Flaune is a rolled-out pastry filled with “recuite” obtained by draining off the whey which is gently heated and turns into a slightly grainy cream, eggs are added and it is finally flavoured with orange blossom).
- For your visit booking is essential.
Capacities & Services
Equipments and services
- Car park
- Prestation - Totalement couverte
- Adult Guided tour : 5,00€
- Children guided tour
Methods of payment
Cheque - Cash
- share :