The church of Saint Jean was on of the first Gothic churches in the Rouergue.
In 1258, the court of the inquisition gave remission to the inhabitants of Najac found guilty of Cathar heresy on the condition that a church was built. The stained glass windows formed of pierced glass tiles and the rose-window counts 10 radii. The hexagonal belfry is implanted at the side.
Capacities & Services
Capacity30 Person(s) (maximum)
Equipments and services
- Access for the handicapped
- Car park
- Picnic tables
- Open today de 10h00 à 12h00 et de 14h00 à 17h30
- from 01 october 2020 to 31 october 2020
Vendredi : de 10h00 à 12h00 et de 14h00 à 17h30
Samedi : de 10h00 à 12h00 et de 14h00 à 17h30
Dimanche : de 10h00 à 12h00 et de 14h00 à 17h30
- share :