Eglise Notre Dame des Mines, Combes
Modern church, inaugurated in 1948 paying homage to miners.
Brick faced, this church's choir contains mural paintings in orange and blue tones, paying homage to the difficult work of the miners. The stained glass windows were crafted by the monks from the abbey of En Calcat. Permanent recreated display of the baby Jesus in a manger originally built in a mine gallery. Listed Historic Monument.
Capacities & Services
Equipments and services
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Prestation - Totalement couverte
Opening & Prices
- from 01 january 2020 to 31 december 2020
from 01 january 2021 to 31 december 2021
- share :