The restaurant “L'instant gourmand” welcomes you in the Town Hall Square. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday for lunch and dinner.
We offer homemade cooking based mainly on fresh, local produce and a different menu every week. Booking advisable.
- Treat yourself to our delicious specialties either cooked on a pancake or on a slice of bread.
- Pancakes, homemade ice creams and coffee served with a selection of delicious delights
As for drinks we provide a range of Aveyron traditional lemonades, organic cider, wine by the glass and Aubrac beer.
Monthly cheese tasting evenings
Restaurant mentioned in le Petit Futé guide in 2017 and 2018.
Capacities & Services
Capacity20 Number of seats, 40 Number of seats on the terrace
Equipments and services
- Cyclists welcome point
- Pets allowed
- Plat à emporter
- Farm products
Opening & Prices
- Open today at noon, in the evening
- from 01 january 2022 to 31 december 2022
Thursday : At noon
Wenesday : At noon
Tuesday : At noon
Friday : At noon, in the evening
Saturday : At noon, in the evening
- A la carte meals : From 8,00€ to 14,90€
Methods of payment
Carte bancaire - Cash - Luncheon voucher
To see nearby
The Saint-Affrique puppets museum is an area dedicated to exhibitions, workshops and shows about the art of puppeteering.
- share :