The restaurant “L'instant gourmand” welcomes you in the Town Hall Square. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday for lunch and dinner.
We offer homemade cooking based mainly on fresh, local produce and a different menu every week. Booking advisable.
- Treat yourself to our delicious specialties either cooked on a pancake or on a slice of bread.
- Platters of cheese and cold cuts
- Pancakes, homemade ice creams and coffee served with a selection of delicious delights
As for drinks we provide a range of Aveyron traditional lemonades, organic cider, wine by the glass and Aubrac beer.
Monthly cheese tasting evenings
Restaurant mentioned in le Petit Futé guide in 2017 and 2018.
Capacities & Services
Capacity20 Number of seats, 30 Number of seats on the terrace
Equipments and services
- Pets allowed
Opening & Prices
- Open today à midi, en soirée
- A la carte prices accordingly : From 7,70€ to 12,00€
- A la carte prices accordingly : From 3,20€ to 6,50€
- A la carte meals : From 3,30€ to 11,20€
- A la carte meals : From 3,40€ to 6,70€
Methods of payment
Carte bancaire - American Express - Cash - Luncheon voucher
To see nearby
Built in the 10th century, cellar, rooms with vaulted ceilings accessed via a spiral staircase, guards room, great room, kitchen and bedrooms show daily life in the Middle Ages. You can borrow medieval costumes for your visit and make unforgettable moments. Games in english for children in the castle and around. Documents translated in english.
Visits to this famous cheese's maturing caves. Reconstruction of the formation of the caves. History of Roquefort. Commentated visit of the refining caves. Free tasting.
Embark aboard the "Héron des Raspes" and navigate in a particular landscape of the region, the Gorges Cristalline du Tarn, a natural site of impressive chaos. Plage du Mas de la Nauc (beach): boat hire and lifeguard patrolled beach in July and August.
- share :