Les deux Lièvres - Harriet
A character gîte with all the charm of the Aveyron countryside.
Located a few kilometres from Villefranche de Rouergue in the hamlet of Peyremorte this independent gîte has been fully renovated with modern equipment whilst still keeping its character. On a site dating from 1819 the gîte joins the main house to the barn. With an area of 40m2 there is a fully equipped kitchen area, shower room and bedroom that can be arranged as two singles or a double bed. Outside, the gîte has a private sitting area, access to the garden and the swimming pool.
Capacities & Services
Capacity2 Person(s), 1 Room(s), 2 Person(s) (maximum)
Equipments and services
- Car park
- Open-air swimming pool
- Washing machine
- Wifi / Internet
Opening & Prices
- from 01 january 2022 to 31 december 2022
from 01 january 2023 to 31 december 2023
- Weekly Rental Low Season : 455,00€
- Weekly Rental Mid Season : 518,00€
- Weekly Rental Mid Season : 553,00€
- Weekly Rental Very High Season : 630,00€
- Weekly Rental Low Season : 476,00€
- Weekly Rental Mid Season : 546,00€
- Weekly Rental Saturday/Saturday High Season : 581,00€
- Weekly Rental Saturday/Saturday Very High Season : 665,00€
To see nearby
The monastery of Chartreuse St Sauveur, listed monument and unmissable site in the region, is a 15th century flamboyant Gothic masterpiece. During the visit you will discover the great cloister, one of the biggest in France, the small cloister, flamboyant Gothic masterpiece, the chapel...
Magnificent Baroque chapel with a classic façade that hides a richly sculpted and painted interior. The commentary presents the organisation of the brotherhood of the Black Penitents, the counter reformation, the Baroque...
- share :