Come and discover the Ségala, where you will find Aveyron and Segala Red Label calf breeding. lovely gite fitted out in an old barn await you to explore a countryside that is alive and rich in traditional skills. Private swimming pool.
Capacities & Services
Capacity10 Person(s), 5 Room(s)
Equipments and services
- Garden furniture
- Indoor swimming pool
- Open-air swimming pool
- Pets allowed
- Washing machine
- Fishing (0.5 km)
- Golf (43 km)
- Horse riding (10 km)
- Trekking (0.5 km)
Opening & Prices
- from 01 january 2020 to 31 december 2020
- Weekly Rental Low Season : 500,00€
- Weekly Rental Mid Season : 730,00€
- Weekly Rental High Season : 1 150,00€
- Weekly Rental Very High Season : 1 150,00€
- Weekend : From 330,00€ to 410,00€
- Occupancy tax to be added : 0,60€
To see nearby
European fauna as you've never seen it before! during events that are unique in Europe, an animal handler presents his work with wild animals. You'll walk through the animal park or see it from the back of a donkey discovering wolves, bears, lynxes.
Visit a mediaeval château and art gallery: new temporary exhibitions.
Private Renaissance castle listed as a Historic Monument. Major building of southern France with its innovative architecture and remarkable carved decor. Its gardens are classified Remarkable Gardens.
- share :