Gîte Le Pigeonnier du Puech
Between the Lot and the Aveyron, this gîte has been comfortably created in an old "pigeonnier" offering colourful and tasteful decoration. It will be the idea place for you to discover the numerous sites.
Home on 2 level. 2 bedrooms + mezzanine (2 beds 140, 2 beds 90), bathroom, kitchen with dishwasher and washing machne, living room with tv. Garden and barbecue.
Capacities & Services
Capacity6 Person(s), 2 Room(s)
Equipments and services
- Air conditioning
- Enclosed grounds
- Garden furniture
- Washing machine
- Wifi / Internet
Equipments and Services nearby
- Casino (3 km)
Opening & Prices
- from 04 april 2020 to 24 october 2020
from 10 april 2021 to 16 october 2021
- Weekly Rental Mid Season : 360,00€
- Weekly Rental High Season : 475,00€
- Occupancy tax to be added
- Weekly Rental Low Season : From 285,00€ to 320,00€
- Séjour thermal 3 semaines : 1 260,00€
- Weekly Rental Saturday/Saturday Very High Season : 520,00€
- Séjour thermal 3 semaines : 750,00€
Methods of payment
Cheque - Cash
To see nearby
History of the mines and industry of the Aubin-Decazeville area. Reconstruction of a mine gallery.
Private Renaissance castle listed as a Historic Monument. Major building of southern France with its innovative architecture and remarkable carved decor. Its gardens are classified Remarkable Gardens.
- share :