Expériences à vivre
Randonnée autour de Sylvanès
Toutes les expériences
12 conseils pour découvrir l’Aveyron
Le tiramisu à la fouace
Sports & Leisure
Types of Accommodations
Vacation rental gite in Cernon, Pays de Roquefort et Larzac-Templier. 7 places, 3 bedrooms, terrace, garden furniture and barbecue, non-attentive garden. All comfort except dishwasher and TV. At 19 km from Millau and 14 km from Saint-Affrique
Renting of vacations, gite of Cernon in Raspaillac (12490), in the country of Roquefort and Larzac-templiers.degressive rates beyond the first rented week.
Renting in Raspaillac (commune of Saint-Rome de Cernon, Aveyron, Midi-Pyrénées) of an old stone house, including a living room-kitchen, a shower-room, three bedrooms, a wooden terrace with an outdoor living room and a barbecue.
Private non-attached garden of 3000 m².
All comfort except dishwasher and TV.
The capacity of the gite is seven to eight persons.
- Rates 2024 -
- degressive rates for several weeks (-10% on each additional week beyond the first week rented)
- adjusted rates (in mid-season) according to the number of persons, below 5 persons. Please contact us.
- the protective covers of the beddings are included in the price. Sheets, comforter covers and pillows can be rented on request (supplement of 9 € / bed).
- heating in low and mid seasons: if the electricity consumption exceeds 100 kWh / week, a supplement will be asked to the tenant - after reading the electricity meter - at the price of 0,16 € / kWh.
- Possibility of heating with wood (low and medium seasons): the amount of the rent includes a fixed price of 1 m3 of wood (very generally sufficient). Beyond this consumption, a supplement will be asked to the tenant, at the price of 65 € / m3.
The gîte du Cernon, as well as the village of Raspaillac, are exposed to the South. View on the river, the Causse du Larzac and the Cernon valley. South facing windows. Skylight in the attic rooms.
- On the first floor : living room with kitchen, washing machine, wood-burning stove and sofa bed (140 cm) ; wooden terrace with garden furniture and barbecue.
- On the 1st floor: shower room / WC; bedroom 1 with a 140 cm bed and a 70 cm bed.
- On the 2nd floor: bedroom 2 equipped with a 130 cm bed; children's area with a 80 cm folding bed; bedroom 3 with a 140 cm bed.
This house of the XVI° century is located at the entrance of the valley of Cernon, in edge of river. It also borders the diversion canal, on which it is built, which feeds the mill of Raspaillac, of which the house is a party.
The hamlet of Raspaillac, nestled at the foot of the Causse du Larzac, is located in the heart of the Roquefort Larzac-Templiers region. It is 7 km from the village of Roquefort, at the confluence of the Cernon and the Soulzon. The city of Millau is 17 km away, the city of Saint-Affrique is 11 km away.
The rental includes the use of a private garden of 3000 m², located at 100 meters from the house.
This very shady garden is mostly wooded with acacias, maples, ashes, alders, poplars and other species of the shore biotope. Garden furniture and barbecue, tepee for children.
The Cernon valley, renowned for its allieutic resources, is especially dedicated to trout and crayfish fishing. The Cernon, a category 1 river, has a justified reputation as an excellent trout river. The stock is remarkable in quality and quantity.
In this mountainous site, you can also practice sports and outdoor activities, such as hiking, caving and climbing, canoeing on the nearby Tarn, swimming, mountain biking, bicycle rail, etc.
Activities in the Cistercian abbey of Sylvanès, located 30 km from Raspaillac.
Visits of the site and the cellars of Roquefort (7 km away).
The house is renovated in eco-construction, with traditional and local materials such as chestnut wood, lime coatings with local sand (dolomitic).
All shops at 2 km, supermarkets at 11 km.
Railway station at 2 km (Saint-Rome Cernon).
See more pictures
Capacity5 Person(s), 3 Room(s), 8 Person(s) (maximum)
Equipments and services
Equipments and Services nearby
Transfer - Cheque - Holiday voucher - Cash
Gîte du CernonRaspaillac12490 St-Rome-de-Cernon lat. 43.999630 - lon. 2.971616
Explo Nature offers you an introduction to river hiking next to Millau and the Gorges du Tarn.
Discover the authentic and family know-how of Vincent Combes, master cheese maker.
This Company manufactures the Papillon Roquefort cheese in accordance with the specification for the designation of origin (l'appellation d'origine) and with respect to the long tradition of the ancestral customs.
Ne manquez pas notre newsletter mensuelle et laissez-vous inspirer pour profiter pleinement de votre séjour en Aveyron.
Je m'abonne ici