Terre Ségala - Farm shop
Terre Ségala is a short supply shop, outcome of an association of local producers grouped together around the same idea : displaying fresh and tasty products, with an ethical logic about their making.
In our farm shop, you can find plenty of essential, local and gourmet products all year round:
- Seasonal vegetables and fruits from organic market gardening
- Many dairy products made from cow, ewe and goat milk: various cheeses, yoghurts, crème fraiche, cocktail cheesy bouchées, feta, soft white cheese, soaps, etc.
- Fresh local meat: pork, beef, veal, poultry, fattened duck, eggs, buffalo charcuterie, snails... and more, according to the times of the year
- A wide selection of grocery products: jams for any taste, gâteaux à la broche (cakes roasted on a spit), classic and propolis honeys, chestnut purée, spreads, salted butter caramel, fruit jellies, stewed fruits, jellies, syrups, craft chocolates, prunes, salty/sweety biscuits, fruit juices, all kinds of cans, flours and pasta, pulses, condiments and dressings, coffees, ice creams, sorbets, etc.
- Natural products to take care of yourself and your environnement: goat milk soaps, fresh and local royal jelly, propolis, spirulina seasweed, balms, herbal teas, teas, hydrolates, craft and natural drugstore products (washing powder, cleaning products, scents...), as well as craft sewing and Angora goat Mohair
- Drinks: local wines, ash tree fermented beverage, aperitifs, Pastis des Causses, beers from Aveyron, spirits, flavoured wines...
Capacities & Services
Equipments and services
- Plat à emporter
- from 01 january 2022 to 30 june 2022
Thursday : from 9h15 to 12h15 and from 15h00 to 19h00
Wenesday : from 9h15 to 12h15 and from 15h00 to 19h00
Tuesday : from 9h15 to 12h15 and from 15h00 to 19h00
Friday : from 9h15 to 12h15 and from 15h00 to 19h00
Saturday : from 9h15 to 12h15 and from 15h00 to 18h00
- from 01 july 2022 to 31 august 2022
- from 01 september 2022 to 31 december 2022
Methods of payment
Carte bancaire - Cheque - Cash
- share :