Chapelle du Saint-Voile
Chapel decorated with Neo-Byzantine frescos by Nicolaï GRESCHNY.
In the old days the chapel used to house a relic of the Holy Veil. According to local tradition, this veil would have been Mary's who was worshipped to cure vision-related diseases.
Capacities & Services
Equipments and services
- Access for the handicapped
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Prestation - Totalement couverte
Opening & Prices
- Open today from 10h00 to 17h00
- from 01 january 2022 to 31 december 2022
Everyday : from 10h00 to 17h00
- Single all public : Single all public
- share :