Notre établissement met tout en oeuvre pour vous accueillir en toute sécurité
Château de Saint-Izaire et Musée de l'archerie (groupes)
St Izaire Castle : 14th century fort whose impressive red stone building hides the elegance of its interior decor.
Summer residence of the bishops of Vabres, this building, listed Historical Monument preserves traces of the time where the bishops had the same lifestyle as the lords of the manor.
Duration of the visit: 1h30
Free visit or guided visit for groups
HEALTH INSTRUCTIONS (dated June 06 2020)
• During peak periods, entries to the castle will be regulated to allow a smooth flow of visitors. Groups of more than ten people will be split up to ensure sanitary health conditions within indoor spaces.
• We highly recommend you to wear a fitted mask (covering nose and mouth) throughout the visit to avoid any risk of spreading the virus from one person to another if safe distancing cannot be implemented.
• A one-way system has been specified to guarantee a smooth flow of people, to avoid them from passing each other. It is incumbent upon each person to regulate his or her speed of progression. During the visit, despite the layout of the circuit, three points where people pass each other remain (landing – staircase – corridor) but which are wide enough to ensure physical distancing. In the staircase, priority is given to people going downstairs.
• The handing of collector's items is forbidden! Even though all contact areas (door handles – ropes – guidebooks – handrails and others are disinfected on a regular basis, the collector's items are not. A hydro alcoholic solution set up in several points throughout the visit is at your disposal.
• Upon leaving the castle, you will be asked to leave your name and telephone number to comply with our adequate health monitoring obligations, in case of any future alert. These contact details will only be kept for two months.
Capacities & Services
Equipments and services
- Car park
- Free guided tour for groups
- Meeting room
- Pets allowed
- Picnic area
- Special events rentals
- Visite libre
- Wifi / Internet
- Evening activities
- Temporary exhibitions
- Trekking trail
Opening & Prices
- from 01 january 2021 to 31 december 2021
- Single child : 2,00€
- Visite libre groupe adultes / personne : 4,00€
- Adult group guided tour : 5,00€
Methods of payment
Cheque - Holiday voucher - Cash
- share :