Antipodes Arbres et Cimes - Parcours dans les arbres
Located in Millau, on the banks of the Tarn, Abres et Cimes (trees and summits) is a fabulous course in the trees with 80 obstacles.
For your safety, all our routes are equiped with a continu life line. It means that you are linked to the lifeline from the beginning of the route untill the end, with no possibility to open your carabiner.
We offer 6 different routes :
Pitchoun Aventure (net route, without harness)
Mini Junior, Green, Blue, Red and Zipline route.
Other activities suggested : via ferrata, canyoning, bungee jumping, climbing, caving, water rambling.
Capacities & Services
Equipments and services
- Bar / refreshments
- Car park
- Equipment hire
- Picnic area
Opening & Prices
- from 01 january 2019 to 31 december 2019
- Single all public : From 7,00€ to 9,00€
- Single all public : From 10,00€ to 12,00€
- Single all public : From 14,00€ to 16,00€
- Single all public : From 17,00€ to 19,00€
- Single all public : 3,00€
Methods of payment
Cheque - Cash - Holiday voucher - Carte bancaire
- share :