Les Gîtes "Par delà l'Aubrac" Lou Pitchou - GA20
On the Aubrac Plateau, close to Laguiole, the barn of this hamlet looks out over the open fields. Two gîtes have been created here. A private terrace creates an intimate area for each of them. The spacious interior is light and colourful, its decoration will seduce you.
Gîte on 2 levels in a small village and semi-detached with an other gîte: 2 bedrooms (1 double bed and 2 single). Bathroom, fully-equipped kitchen, living room with a wood stove /fireplace. Central heating. Private terrace. Garden furniture + Barbecue on display. Linens supplied + beds made on your arrival.
Capacities & Services
Capacity4 Person(s), 2 Room(s)
Equipments and services
- Access for the handicapped
- Open land
- Pets allowed
- Sèche linge
- Washing machine
- Wifi / Internet
- Ski resort (10 km)
- Swimming (8 km)
Opening & Prices
- from 01 january 2021 to 31 december 2021
- Weekly Rental Low Season : From 350,00€ to 560,00€
- Weekly Rental Mid Season : 540,00€
- Weekly Rental High Season : 690,00€
- Weekly Rental Very High Season : 690,00€
- Mid-week : From 320,00€ to 460,00€
- Weekend : From 240,00€ to 290,00€
- Occupancy tax to be added : 0,80€
Methods of payment
Cheque - Holiday voucher - Cash - Transfer
To see nearby
Discover our hand made knives with our jobs of blacksmiths and cutlers. Visits throughout the year (as well as our Museum).
An unmissable stage after the free visit of the workshop, guided and commentated of the "Coutellerie (knife makers) de Laguiole Honoré Durand" workshop - a living space with the the Damascus steel blacksmith (the only blacksmith in Laguiole to forge Damascus steel).
- share :