Les Cabanes d'Elo
Closest to nature in the tree huts of ELO, amidst a forest of 6 ha. Come to recharge your batteries and spend an unforgettable night. South facing with forest views and at the foot of a pretty little brook. Located at 1 km from GR 65 (Saint-Jacques-de-Compostelle) and the GR 6.
- Treehouse of the 2 beech trees : treehouse of 12 m² with a 20 m² terrace equipped for sunbathing and garden furniture. It is built at more than 4 metres from the ground between two magnificent centenary beech trees which give you a wonderful view on the wood and its inhabitants. Access with a miller's staircase. The equipment is simple but comfortable because it included 3 beddings (including a spare bed for children), dry toilet and the necessary to get washed. Children younger than 6 years old are not allowed.
- Treehouse of the stream : treehouse of 12 m² built around an oak at more than 6 metres from the ground. You will enjoy the view over the stream and its surroundings thanks to an 8 m² terrace where you can savour your breakfast. Equipped with a double bed, dry toilets and the necessary to get washed. Access with a miller's staircase.
Capacities & Services
Capacity2 Room(s), 6 Person(s)
Equipments and services
- Car park
- Pets allowed
- Play area
Opening & Prices
- from 15 april 2019 to 30 september 2019
- Two people (bed and breakfast) : From 95,00€ to 110,00€
- Meal : From 32,00€ to 42,00€
Methods of payment
Cheque - Holiday voucher - Cash
Mme Elodie Carcenac
To see nearby
10 km from Conques, come and discover traditional aveyronnaise farming with a touch of exotic colour at the Ferme aux Autruches (Ostrich farm).
Europeen reference site dedicated to contemporary ceramics! A breathtaking architectural audacity and internationally known for the surprising diversity of its collections and its high-level temporary exhibitions.
- share :