Furnished and fully equipped gite, bright and comfortable, offering a shady terrace. Furnished let located on the house containing another gite.
1 kitchen with microwaves, dishwasher. 1 living-room with sofa, tv. 2 bathrooms with shower. 2 bedrooms with 1 bed 140. Wc separated. Private garden and terrace. Private parking.
Capacities & Services
Capacity4 Person(s), 2 Room(s)
Equipments and services
- Garden furniture
- Linen hire
- Private car park
- Washing machine
- Wifi / Internet
Opening & Prices
- from 01 january 2022 to 31 december 2022
- Weekly Rental Low Season : From 210,00€ to 250,00€
- Weekly Rental High Season : From 270,00€ to 310,00€
- Weekend : From 130,00€ to 180,00€
- Séjour thermal 3 semaines : From 630,00€ to 810,00€
- Occupancy tax to be added : Occupancy tax to be added
Methods of payment
Cheque - Holiday voucher - Cash
To see nearby
History of the mines and industry of the Aubin-Decazeville area. Reconstruction of a mine gallery.
In the 19th century, a traveller arrived in Bournazel and wrote: "From the château to the lake, one doesn't know who, man or mother nature, was the architect, painter or goldsmith to create such a special, charming bucolic setting".
Private Renaissance château listed as a Historic Monument. One of southern France's most significant buildings with its innovative architecture and remarkable carved decor. Its gardens are classified a 'Remarkable Garden'.
- share :