Capacities & Services
Capacity6 Person(s), 8 Person(s) (maximum), 2 Room(s)
Equipments and services
- Car park
- Meeting room
- Pets allowed
Opening & Prices
- from 01 january 2020 to 31 december 2020
- Weekly Rental Low Season : From 360,00€ to 400,00€
- Weekly Rental Mid Season : From 360,00€ to 400,00€
- Weekly Rental High Season : From 360,00€ to 400,00€
- Weekly Rental Very High Season : From 360,00€ to 400,00€
- Weekend : From 135,00€ to 170,00€
- Per night, low season : From 80,00€ to 120,00€
- Occupancy tax to be added
Methods of payment
Cheque - Holiday voucher - Cash
Availability / booking
To see nearby
History of the Abbey. Cistercian architecture. 12th century abbey-church. 13th century scriptorium. 12th and 13th century Capitular room. 12th century abbey logis. International cultural and spiritual centre. Singing courses, conferences, sacred picture art courses... International religious music festival.
Visits to this famous cheese's maturing caves. Reconstruction of the formation of the caves. History of Roquefort. Commentated visit of the refining caves. Free tasting.
Built in the 10th century, cellar, rooms with vaulted ceilings accessed via a spiral staircase, guards room, great room, kitchen and bedrooms show daily life in the Middle Ages. You can borrow medieval costumes for your visit and make unforgettable moments. Games in english for children in the castle and around. Documents translated in english.
- share :