Château de Latour - Meublé Avoine
Apartment on the second floor of Château de Latour situated 20 km from Saint Affrique. Dining room/living room (TV), kitchenette (microwave), bedroom (double bed) and 3 single beds, shower room, WC. Central heating, iron, washing machine and terrace shared with the château. Tourist tax included.
Capacities & Services
Capacity6 Person(s), 8 Person(s) (maximum), 2 Room(s)
Equipments and services
- Car park
- Meeting room
- Pets allowed
Opening & Prices
- from 01 january 2022 to 31 december 2022
- Weekly Rental Low Season : 724,00€
- Weekly Rental Mid Season : 724,00€
- Weekly Rental High Season : 619,00€
- Weekly Rental Very High Season : 619,00€
- Weekend : From 214,00€ to 244,00€
- Per night, low season : From 133,00€ to 148,00€
- Free : Free
Methods of payment
Cheque - Holiday voucher - Cash - Carte bancaire
Contact / Booking
Availability / booking
To see nearby
Château altered at different times (12th, 15th and 16th centuries).
The medieval hamlet of St Caprazy is situated in the Sorgues valley in the municipality of St Félix de Sorgues and has managed to keep its authenticity over the centuries.
The welcome point of Saint-Jean d'Alcas is open from april to november Explore the fortress and let yourself charm by this jewel of cistercian architecture.
- share :