Camping municipal La Grave
You will appreciate this small semi-shaded campsite on the banks of the Lot, situated on the edge of the village of Sainte Eulalie d'Olt classified among the Plus Beaux Villages de France (most beautiful villages in France).
40 semi-shaded pitches.
Capacities & Services
Capacity40 Pitch(es), 120 Person(s)
Equipments and services
- Access for the handicapped
- Electrical connections
- Half-shaded pitch
- Pets allowed
- Play area
- Private shower room
- Washing machines
- MTB and cycling trail
- Temporary exhibitions
- Trekking trail
- Canoe-kayak (0.1 km)
- Horse riding (2.5 km)
- Stand Up Paddle (100 m)
- Training courses (0.5 km)
- Rate pitch 2 pers. : From 12,00€ to 14,00€
- Rate per person : From 4,00€ to 5,00€
- Free : Free
- Rate electricity / day : 3,00€
- Rate / pitch : From 3,50€ to 4,00€
- Rate pitch 2 pers. : From 70,00€ to 77,00€
- Rate pitch 2 pers. : From 91,00€ to 98,00€
- Rate pitch 2 pers. : From 62,00€ to 70,00€
- Rate pitch 2 pers. : From 83,00€ to 91,00€
- Occupancy tax to be added : 0,20€
Methods of payment
Bons CAF - Cheque - Holiday voucher - Cash
To see nearby
The Joseph Vaylat museum of Arts et Traditions Populaires presents a traditional 19th century rourgat interior of a house ("cantou" fireplace, "souillarde" utility room and furniture...) as well as a rich collection of bedside fonts. Numerous objects of daily life from times gone by are presented by theme in an exceptional Gothic setting.
Perched above the town of Espalion, the castle of Calmont d'Olt is a historic monument which dominates the Lot valley. Daily shows and live demonstrations with siege machines everyday during the summer holidays.
Linked to the latest archaeological research in the Aveyron, presentation of temporary exhibitions and archaeological collections from the Aveyron. Pedagogical activities and visits to archaeological sites by appointment.
- share :