Camping le Vialaret
Situated close to the village (600m) at the foot of the Roc Nantais, on the banks of the river "la Dourbie", you will appreciate its calm and shaded pitches.
50 pitches. Rental of mobile homes with 10m² terraces.
Capacities & Services
Capacity50 Pitch(es), 150 Person(s), 5 Mobile Home(s), 1 Caravan(s)
Equipments and services
- Campervan space
- Camping-car service area
- Caravan hire
- Electrical connections
- Pets allowed
- Play area
- Private shower room
- Sewage disposal
- Shaded pitch
- Washing machine
- Water connections
- Wifi / Internet
Equipments and Services nearby
- Open-air swimming pool (1 km)
- Horse riding (1 km)
Opening & Prices
- from 01 april 2019 to 30 october 2019
- Prix Emplacement 2 pers (électricité comprise) : From 14,00€ to 16,00€
- Prix adulte / jour : 4,00€
- Prix enfant / jour : 2,00€
- Prix électricité / jour : 2,00€
- Prix Mobil-home : From 250,00€ to 400,00€
- Prix Mobil-home à la nuit : 70,00€
- Prix emplacement camping-car : From 10,00€ to 14,00€
Methods of payment
Cheque - Holiday voucher - Cash
To see nearby
Templar and Hospitaller village on the Larzac: fortified walls and its imposing entrance gate, 18th and 17th century houses, 18th century church. Village founded by the Knights Templar.
Discover the secret life of reptiles: chameleons, pythons, giant tortoises, iguanas, monitor lizards, anacondas, alligators, etc at the entrance to the Knights Templar village of Sainte Eulalie de Cernon.
The commandry, seat of the Knights Templar and Hospitaller is a witness to the continued presence of the religious and military orders in the West.
- share :