CAMPING CARAVANING LE BOURG DE BELCASTEL
The shaded campsite is situated at an altitude of 1500 feet on the banks of the river Aveyron in the enchanting setting of one of the plus beaux villages de France (most beautiful villages in France) in the Aveyron.
Belcastel, picture postcard village with its dominating 11th century château, its houses full of character, its superb bridge and its 15th century church, its campsite welcomes you in a convivial atmosphere in a magnificent peaceful location.
Capacities & Services
Capacity30 Pitch(es), 90 Person(s)
Equipments and services
- Access for the handicapped
- Bar / refreshments
- Electrical connections
- Pets allowed
- Play area
- Private shower room
- Shaded pitch
- Washing machine
- Wifi / Internet
Equipments and Services nearby
- Indoor swimming pool (23 km)
- River (8 km)
- Horse riding (7 km)
Opening & Prices
- from 01 april 2019 to 30 september 2019
- Rate pitch 2 pers. / day electricity included : From 13,00€ to 15,00€
- Occupancy tax to be added : 0,20€
- Rate adult / day : From 4,00€ to 5,00€
- Rate child / day : From 2,00€ to 2,50€
- Rate pet / day : 2,00€
- Caravan Rate : 2,00€
- Rate camper van pitch : 2,00€
- Rate electricity / day : 4,00€
Methods of payment
Cheque - Cash
To see nearby
Visit a mediaeval château and art gallery: new temporary exhibitions.
Unique place of remembrance in France, of the film-maker, author of "Farrebique" and "Biquefarre".
Private renaissance château, listed Historic Monument. Major edifice of southern France for its innovative architecture and remarkable sculpted decoration. Visits of the exterior and north wing.
- share :