Gîte de Combes - H12P006163
The gîte of Combes is situated on a farm in the Lot valley between St Côme d'Olt and Espalion. It is an ideal stop on the Chemin de St Jacques de Compostelle, section classed as UNESCO world heritage. The gîte offers different possibilities for accommodating tourists of varying vocations: walkers, riders, mountain bikers.
Capacities & Services
Capacity7 Room(s), 23 Person(s), 23 Person(s) (maximum)
Equipments and services
- Access for the handicapped
- Car park
- Cuisine - Gestion libre
- Garden furniture
- Play area
- Sèche linge
- Washing machine
- Wifi / Internet
Opening & Prices
- from 01 january 2023 to 31 december 2023
- Location gîte entier (groupe) : la nuit : 350,00€
- Location gîte entier (groupe) : le week-end : 700,00€
- Location gîte entier (groupe) : la semaine : 2 100,00€
- Location gîte entier (groupe) : la nuit : 1 000,00€
- Location gîte entier (groupe) : la nuit : 1 300,00€
Methods of payment
Cheque - Holiday voucher - Cash
To see nearby
15th - 16th century church of Saint Come, belfry, old village centre. Visits of the penitents' chapel. 11th century Romanesque art, curved roof (Philibert style).
The Joseph Vaylat museum of Arts et Traditions Populaires presents a traditional 19th century rourgat interior of a house ("cantou" fireplace, "souillarde" utility room and furniture...) as well as a rich collection of bedside fonts. Numerous objects of daily life from times gone by are presented by theme in an exceptional Gothic setting.
The former prison in Espalion is a beautiful Neo-Classical style building. It holds the collections of the Rouergue Museum relating to habits and customs.
- share :