Belcastel is classed as one of the "plus beaux villages de France" (the most beautiful villages in France).
You will enjoy the view of the river Aveyron, the bridge of the fifteenth century and covered roofs Lauzes village. Rental acceding Gîtes de France (reference AYG3017).
The lodging "Les Buis" is contiguous of another lodging (independent and opposite entries).
It is arranged on 3 levels. 3 bedrooms (with 2 beds of 160 cm, 2 beds of 90 cm, a cot), shower rooms (with washing machine), kitchenette (with dishwasher) / living room (with television), living room (sofa , fireplace), central heating, closed terrace of 23 m², garden furniture, plancha.
Access to the floors is via a spiral staircase. bed linen 160.
Capacities & Services
Capacity8 Person(s), 3 Room(s)
Equipments and services
- Garden furniture
- Washing machine
Equipments and Services nearby
- Indoor swimming pool (25 km)
- Open-air swimming pool (7 km)
- Fishing (0.1 km)
- Golf (25 km)
- Horse riding (7 km)
- Trekking (0.1 km)
Opening & Prices
- from 01 january 2020 to 31 december 2020
- Weekly Rental Low Season : 300,00€
- Weekly Rental Mid Season : From 320,00€ to 350,00€
- Weekly Rental High Season : 550,00€
- Weekly Rental Very High Season : From 550,00€ to 600,00€
- Weekend : From 180,00€ to 226,00€
- Mid-week : From 270,00€ to 339,00€
- Occupancy tax to be added
Methods of payment
Carte bancaire - Cheque - Holiday voucher - Cash
To see nearby
Visit a mediaeval château and art gallery: new temporary exhibitions.
Unique place of remembrance in France, of the film-maker, author of "Farrebique" and "Biquefarre".
Private Renaissance château listed as a Historic Monument. One of southern France's most significant buildings with its innovative architecture and remarkable carved decor. Its gardens are classified a 'Remarkable Garden'.
- share :