Francine MOUYSSET (gîte 1)
You are most welcome to this large studio (37 m²) in the city centre of Rodez, besides the cathedral. It will be the perfect base for your business trips and holidays.
You will love the central location: close to tourist attractions, culture and shopping streets.
It is located on the 5th and highest floor (the lift stops at the 4th) and offers you a great view from the french window and small balconies over the central square and a side view of the Cathedral. It will bring you a feeling of well-being and independence in the city centre.
- 1 bed 180cm
- 1 flat screen TV
- Equiped kitchen : fridge, microwave, dishwasher, induction cooker, kitchenware, cutlery.
- Bathroom : shower, WC, towel-dryer, hair-dryer.
- Desk with Internet acces.
- Sheets and towels included.
Capacities & Services
Equipments and services
- Wifi / Internet
Opening & Prices
- from 01 january 2020 to 31 december 2020
- Weekly Rental Low Season : 300,00€
- Weekly Rental High Season : 350,00€
- Occupancy tax to be added : 0,45€
- Adult, per night
Methods of payment
Cheque - Cash
To see nearby
From the moment you arrive in Rodez, Notre-Dame Cathedral will guide your steps...
In an old woollen mill, remarkable for its roof timbers and central columns, the exhibition presents four themed levels including monumental machines (forge, power hammer, mill wheels, presses), demonstrate the traditions of the Rouergue.
- share :