Things to see and do
Après avoir flâné dans la rue principale jusqu’au musée Joan Bodon et l’entrée du Château des Hermaux, prenez le temps de visiter les hameaux, aux maison en grès rouge, tout proches, qui offrent de beaux points de vue sur la Vallée du Lot.
Partez sur les chemins du Causse ou de l’Aubrac, à pied, à cheval ou en VTT.
Saint Laurent d’Olt est un village dynamique, tourné vers l’avenir.
Église de la Capelle Bonance
The church of la Capelle Bonance dominates the village, nested in the valley between Lot and Serre.
Église de St Saturnin de Lenne
The primitive church of St Saturnin de Lenne, that overlooks the Serre valley, dates from the 11th century. It was then rebuilt in the 12th century, then expanded in the 13th century.
Chapelle St Ferréol
The chapel St Ferréol, built at the foot of Marijolet on the banks of the Lot, dates from the 17th century.
Site de la Plancelle
east of Campagnac the site of la Plancelle provides a spectacular panoramaof the Lot Valley and Aubrac, the villages of Verteilhac and Canilhac in the Lozère.
Musée Jean BOUDOU
This museum in the heart of the village of Saint Laurent d'Olt, holds documents on the works of Jean Boudou, Occitan writer, and sculptures by Lucien Girma. Temporary exhibitions are added each summer.
Mini-Musée de Pomayrols
Pomayrols overlooks the Lot valley. In one of the rooms of the château, that dominates the village, this mini-museum holds a remarkable collection of agricultural tools from years gone by. Through these tools, M. Badoc makes working the fields, the vineyards and the strawberries of this Vallée d'Olt come back to life. A passionate trip back in time.
Église de Saint Laurent d'Olt
St Laurent is a village built on a rocky ridge in a meander of the Lot. The church was built in 1483.
Église de Pomayrols
The church of Pomayrols already existed in the 11th century. It is dedicated to St John Baptist
Piscine Roger Pujol
The Roger PUJOL swimming pool is situated in the heart of the village of Campagnac, in a lush green setting. The village of Campagnac is found in the north of the Parc Naturel Régional des Grands Causses, close to exit 41 of the A75 motorway.
Église romane d'Estables
The Romanesque church of Estables dates from the 12th century. It was built in red stone.
Chapelle du St Sépulcre
In the east, halfway between Campagnac and Saint Urbain, stands a chapel, in the past the location of an annual pilgrimage, built in the 18th century on a certainly older part.
Fontaine de St Urbain
St Urbain, former Gallo-Roman site, located between Campagnac and the exchanger 41. Its small heritage represents life in the past: fountain with double coving, bread oven....
Chapelle Notre-Dame du Calvaire
This chapel was erected in 1789 above Pomayrols by two nuns.
Église de La Roque-Valzergues
The Romanesque church of la Roque Valzergues characterises the village.
Église de Bonneterre
You reach the hamlet of Bonneville via a small picturesque road. Its church, dedicated to St Amans dates from the 18th century.