Musée de la cornemuse du Massif Central
In Vines the central massif bagpipes museum offers you an immersion in the world of that unusual instrument.
The aim of this project is to preserve and present the musical heritage of the Massif Central and to gather in a public place that has been transformed into an Auvergne culture and to ensure the preservation and inheritance of the heritage. .
The bagpipes museum is open Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 14:00 to 18:00 (during school holidays) and Friday and Saturday from 14:00 to 18:00 (the rest of the year). By appointment for groups from 12 people to 06 43 32 48 88.
- New exhibition hall: with an exhibition of French and main world songs, the story of the old and the violin (from creation to today), exhibition of accordions.
- Contemporary manufacturing workshop, 19th century manufacturing workshop.
- Screening room on peasant life
Capacities & Services
Equipments and services
- Access for the handicapped
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Picnic area
- Prestation - Totalement couverte
Opening & Prices
- Open today from 14h00 to 18h00
- Adult Guided tour : 8,00€
- Adult group guided tour : 5,00€
- Free : Free
Methods of payment
Cheque - Holiday voucher - Cash
- share :