Musée de la cornemuse du Massif Central
In Vines la Maison de la Cabrette et des traditions populaires de l'Aubrac proposes you an immersion in the world of that unusual instrument.
The aim of this project is to preserve and present the musical heritage of the Massif Central and to gather in a public place that has been transformed into an Auvergne culture and to ensure the preservation and inheritance of the heritage. .
The cabrette house is open Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 13:30 to 17:30 (July and August) and Friday and Saturday from 13:30 to 17:30 (the rest of the year). By appointment for groups from 12 people to 06 43 32 48 88.
Extension of the Maison de la Cabrette and Traditions in Aubrac early 2020
- New exhibition hall: with an exhibition of French and main world songs, the story of the old and the violin (from creation to today), exhibition of accordions.
- Contemporary manufacturing workshop, 19th century manufacturing workshop.
- Screening room on peasant life
Capacities & Services
Equipments and services
- Access for the handicapped
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Picnic area
- Prestation - Totalement couverte
Opening & Prices
- Open today de 13h30 à 17h30
- Adult Guided tour : 8,00€
- Adult group guided tour : 5,00€
Methods of payment
Cheque - Holiday voucher - Cash
- share :