Notre établissement met tout en oeuvre pour vous accueillir en toute sécurité
Complexe hôtelier Cap Vert
Hotel situated 5 min walk from the town centre. 3 star hotel. Special welcome for groups, seminars and banquets. 2 rooms have disabled access.
Traditional catering or cafeteria-style for groups. Bar with terrace. Outdoor swimming pool, fitness centre. 3 meeting rooms with accommodating 15 to 150 people.
COVID 19 MEASURES
The safety of our clients and our staff is priority number one. In response to the coronavirus disease, we have taken additional health and safety measures to ensure our guests security.
We have strengthened our cleaning team and increased the frequency of disinfection of bedrooms, common areas, hotel private areas and especially areas and facilities used by everyone (entrance hall, lifts (by now unauthorised use), door handles, toilets, Reception Hall, room access cards and others).
• The staff is currently trained to prevent the spread of the coronavirus by means of new cleaning and disinfection techniques appropriate for today's conditions.
• We have provided our employees with personal protective equipment.
• We use specifically recommended cleaning products for the disinfection against COVID 19.
• The storey’s staff will not carry out the daily cleaning in occupied rooms to prevent anyone to entering your room.
• Change of bathroom linen will be available at the Reception if needed.
• Alcohol-based disinfectant hand gel is available to our clients in the Reception Hall and in each floor.
• Your access badge will be disinfected and placed in an envelope. Upon your leaving, please put it in the box provided for this purpose, in the Reception Hall.
• A reminder of the appropriate physical distancing measures is displayed in the Reception Hall and on each floor.
• We have implemented directional floor marking in the Reception Hall and a one-way system has been put in place on each floor.
• We ensure that clients maintain a safe distance from each other.
We will continue to make sure that cleanliness and hygiene are our top priorities throughout all procedures and thank you for respecting the physical distancing measures (1.5 m).
We thank you, for the trust you put in us and wish you a pleasant stay with us!
Capacities & Services
Capacity37 Room(s), 76 Person(s), 3 Room(s)
Equipments and services
- Access for the handicapped
- Bar / refreshments
- Bike shed
- Coach parking
- Family room
- Hair dryer
- Meeting room
- Open-air swimming pool
- Pets allowed
- Private car park
- Sheets and linen included
- Wifi / Internet
- MTB - cycles
Equipments and Services nearby
- Shop (1 km)
- Shops (0.5 km)
- Fishing (2 km)
- Horse riding (4 km)
- White water sports (3 km)
Opening & Prices
- from 02 january 2020 to 26 december 2020
- Double room without breakfast : From 59,00€ to 125,00€
- Breakfast : 8,00€
- Stopover night : From 79,00€ to 98,00€
- Double room with breakfast per peson (group) : From 36,50€ to 49,00€
- Double room with half-board per peson (group) : From 49,00€ to 62,00€
- Extra for single person (group) : From 10,00€ to 20,00€
Methods of payment
Carte bancaire - Cash
1 Rue Henri Michel
To see nearby
Built in the 10th century, cellar, rooms with vaulted ceilings accessed via a spiral staircase, guards room, great room, kitchen and bedrooms show daily life in the Middle Ages. You can borrow medieval costumes for your visit and make unforgettable moments. Games in english for children in the castle and around. Documents translated in english.
Visits to this famous cheese's maturing caves. Reconstruction of the formation of the caves. History of Roquefort. Commentated visit of the refining caves. Free tasting.
Embark aboard the "Héron des Raspes" and navigate in a particular landscape of the region, the Gorges Cristalline du Tarn, a natural site of impressive chaos. Plage du Mas de la Nauc (beach): boat hire and lifeguard patrolled beach in July and August.
- share :