Capacities & Services
Capacity3 Person(s) (maximum), 1 Room(s)
Equipments and services
- Animaux non admis
- Washing machine
Equipments and Services nearby
- Open-air swimming pool (4 km)
- Restaurant (4 km)
- Shops (4 km)
Opening & Prices
- from 01 april 2023 to 31 october 2023
- Weekend : 50,00€
- Weekly Rental Mid Season : 200,00€
- Weekly Rental High Season : 220,00€
- Weekly Rental Very High Season : 280,00€
- Occupancy tax to be added : Occupancy tax to be added
Methods of payment
Cheque - Cash
To see nearby
Visit a food company: video presentation of the fabrication of an aveyronnaise speciality: tripou. View of the fabrication. Museum with equipment used. Model of the workshops.
This richly furnished medieval castle, and exceptional family home, gave Toulouse-Lautrec the assets to become one of the 19th-century most famous painters. The artist is still present there through drawings, posters and lithographs.
At an altitude of 552m, a 360-degree view over the Ségala, the wooded valleys of the Viaur River & its tributaries... that will guide your look up to the Pyrénées in clear weather!
- share :