Les Gîtes "Par delà l'Aubrac" Lou Bel - GA21
On the Aubrac Plateau, close to Laguiole, the barn of this hamlet looks out over the open fields. Two gîtes have been created here. A private terrace creates an intimate area for each of them. The spacious interior is light and colourful, its decoration will seduce you.
Gîte on 2 levels in a small village (semi-detached to an other gîte): 4 bedrooms (2 double beds and 4 single). Bathroom, fully-equipped kitchen, fireplace. Central heating. Terrace. Linens supplied + beds made.
Capacities & Services
Capacity8 Person(s), 10 Person(s) (maximum), 4 Room(s)
Equipments and services
- Open land
- Pets allowed
- Sèche linge
- Washing machine
- Wifi / Internet
- Ski resort (10 km)
- Swimming (8 km)
Opening & Prices
- from 01 january 2020 to 31 december 2020
from 01 january 2021 to 31 december 2021
- Weekly Rental Low Season : From 610,00€ to 920,00€
- Weekly Rental Mid Season : 860,00€
- Weekly Rental High Season : 1 140,00€
- Weekly Rental Very High Season : 1 140,00€
- Weekend : From 410,00€ to 460,00€
- Mid-week : From 540,00€ to 710,00€
- Per night, low season : 270,00€
- Occupancy tax to be added : 0,80€
Methods of payment
Cheque - Holiday voucher - Cash - Transfer
To see nearby
Discover our hand made knives with our jobs of blacksmiths and cutlers. Visits throughout the year (as well as our Museum).
An unmissable stage after the free visit of the workshop, guided and commentated of the "Coutellerie (knife makers) de Laguiole Honoré Durand" workshop - a living space with the the Damascus steel blacksmith (the only blacksmith in Laguiole to forge Damascus steel).
- share :