Situated in Saint-Affrique on the way to Bournac, This B&B offers you 2 bedrooms one of which is a 54 m2 suite with a terrace.
You will discover a charming interior and you will enjoy the-know-how passed on several generations of cabinetmakers that provides our house with a unique style. We offer a personal welcome to share with you our passion for this region we were born in. Millau is no more than a 30 minute drive, Roquefort and the Rougiers de Camarès are located within a 15 minute drive and it takes about 45 minutes to get to the lake of Villefranche de Panat. Declining fees depending on stay duration and season. By reservation only.
Les Bleuets offers you 2 bedrooms one of which is a 54 m2 suite with a terrace.
- Larzac bedroom (room for two with large bathroom and separate toilets) equipped with a hair-dryer and free wifi. Welcome tray at your arrival.
- Rougier suite (2 large adaptable bedrooms, lounge, terrace with sunbeds, shower room with toilets, free wifi. Welcome tray at your arrival.
Breakfast based on local organic products.
Contact us for our training course option and for our special offers.
Capacities & Services
Capacity2 Room(s), 6 Person(s)
Equipments and services
- Enclosed grounds
- Family room
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Private car park
- Shaded pitch
- Sheets and linen included
- Wifi / Internet
Equipments and Services nearby
- Basic food shop (3 km)
- Gym (4 km)
- Indoor swimming pool (6 km)
- Lake (6 km)
- Pharmacy (2 km)
- Restaurant (2 km)
- Shops (4 km)
- Horse riding (0.5 km)
- MTB - cycles (4 km)
Opening & Prices
- from 01 april 2020 to 31 october 2020
- One person : From 65,00€ to 68,00€
- Two people (bed and breakfast) : From 70,00€ to 78,00€
- Three people : From 98,00€ to 110,00€
- Four people : 120,00€
- Occupancy tax to be added : 0,50€
Methods of payment
Cheque - Cash
To see nearby
Built in the 10th century, cellar, rooms with vaulted ceilings accessed via a spiral staircase, guards room, great room, kitchen and bedrooms show daily life in the Middle Ages. You can borrow medieval costumes for your visit and make unforgettable moments. Games in english for children in the castle and around. Documents translated in english.
Visits to this famous cheese's maturing caves. Reconstruction of the formation of the caves. History of Roquefort. Commentated visit of the refining caves. Free tasting.
Embark aboard the "Héron des Raspes" and navigate in a particular landscape of the region, the Gorges Cristalline du Tarn, a natural site of impressive chaos. Plage du Mas de la Nauc (beach): boat hire and lifeguard patrolled beach in July and August.
- share :