Le Saint Roch
Renovated village house situated in the Grands Causses Regional Natural Park near Roquefort and close to the Templar and Hospitaller Larzac sites, the Millau viaduct and the gorges du Tarn.
The 45 m2 ground floor includes a fitted kitchen, a dining room and a lounge. First floor comprises two bedrooms with a 140cm double bed, a shower room and a separate WC. On the 2nd floor, is a converted attic comprising of a large dormitory room, a 140cm double bed and two 90cm single beds, a shower room and communal toilets. There is also a private yard and vaulted cellar. A public parking lot is located close to the accommodation. Bed linen and towel hire possible.
The prices vary according to the length of your stay and the number of persons, (the longer the period, the lower the prices).
Capacities & Services
Capacity3 Room(s), 6 Person(s), 8 Person(s) (maximum)
Equipments and services
- Baby cot
- Basic food shop
- Car park
- Chaise haute
- Washing machine
- Wifi / Internet
- MTB - cycles
Opening & Prices
- from 01 january 2021 to 31 december 2021
- Weekly Rental Low Season : From 260,00€ to 480,00€
- Weekly Rental Mid Season : From 280,00€ to 520,00€
- Weekly Rental High Season : From 340,00€ to 620,00€
- Mid-week (meublé) Basse Saison : From 220,00€ to 380,00€
- Mid-week (meublé) Moyenne Saison : From 240,00€ to 420,00€
- Weekly Rental Saturday/Saturday Short School Holidays : From 280,00€ to 520,00€
- Weekend : From 160,00€ to 360,00€
Methods of payment
Cheque - Cash - Transfer
To see nearby
Visits to this famous cheese's maturing caves. Reconstruction of the formation of the caves. History of Roquefort. Commentated visit of the refining caves. Free tasting.
The commandry, seat of the Knights Templar and Hospitaller is a witness to the continued presence of the religious and military orders in the West.
Discover the secret life of reptiles: chameleons, pythons, giant tortoises, iguanas, monitor lizards, anacondas, alligators, etc at the entrance to the Knights Templar village of Sainte Eulalie de Cernon.
- share :