Notre établissement met tout en oeuvre pour vous accueillir en toute sécurité
le clos du Bez - REYNIER Jean
Located 3 km from Belcastel, classified site "one of the most beautiful villages in France", this comfortable cottage has been tastefully furnished.
Around, a walled garden with a pleasant terrace and old bread oven. All in a hamlet in the countryside of Aveyron. Rental acceding Gîtes de France (reference AYG3162).
Independent cottage on 2 levels, near the owner's house.
2 rooms with 2 beds of 90 cm and a bed of 140 cm, a room of water, a corner cooks (with dishwasher) / stay, a living room (settee, television), a buanderie with washing machine. Electric heating.Terrace of 50 m ² and ground of 300 m ² closed private with living room of garden, barbecue and parking. Shed with children's games, swing, sandpit, small tractor.
Capacities & Services
Capacity4 Person(s), 2 Room(s)
Equipments and services
- Car park
- Garden furniture
- Pets allowed
- Washing machine
- Wifi / Internet
Equipments and Services nearby
- Indoor swimming pool (25 km)
- Open-air swimming pool (5 km)
- Fishing (3 km)
- Golf (25 km)
- Horse riding (5 km)
Opening & Prices
- from 10 april 2021 to 06 novembre 2021
- Weekly Rental Mid Season : 390,00€
- Weekly Rental High Season : 540,00€
- Weekly Rental Very High Season : 560,00€
- Per night, middle season : 180,00€
- Per night, high season : From 240,00€ to 255,00€
- Mid-week (meublé) Moyenne Saison : 330,00€
- Mid-week (meublé) Haute Saison : 450,00€
- Mid-week (meublé) Très Haute Saison : 470,00€
Methods of payment
Carte bancaire - Cheque - Holiday voucher
To see nearby
Visit a mediaeval château and art gallery: new temporary exhibitions.
Unique place of remembrance in France, of the film-maker, author of "Farrebique" and "Biquefarre".
Private Renaissance château listed as a Historic Monument. One of southern France's most significant buildings with its innovative architecture and remarkable carved decor. Its gardens are classified a 'Remarkable Garden'.
- share :