Gilbert Dijols- AYG1110
A pleasant gite bordering a stream and located near a working farm (Aubrac cattle breeding) .
Bordering a stream and near an old mill, the cottage is a good compromise between tradition and modernity. The owners have managed to keep the soul of the place... The gîte opens on a paved terrace and a shaded garden. Located a few miles away from Laguiole, you'll enjoy skiing in the winter or wander on the Aubrac Plateau in the summer...
Capacities & Services
Capacity4 Person(s), 2 Room(s)
Equipments and services
- Garden furniture
- Washing machine
- Cross-country skiing resort (12 km)
- Downhill skiing resort (12 km)
- Fishing (20 km)
- Golf (20 km)
- Horse riding (10 km)
- Swimming (20 km)
Opening & Prices
- from 01 january 2021 to 31 december 2021
- Weekly Rental Low Season : 300,00€
- Weekly Rental Mid Season : 300,00€
- Weekly Rental High Season : 370,00€
- Weekly Rental Very High Season : 370,00€
- Occupancy tax to be added : Occupancy tax to be added
Methods of payment
Cheque - Holiday voucher - Cash
To see nearby
Discover our hand made knives with our jobs of blacksmiths and cutlers. Visits throughout the year (as well as our Museum).
An unmissable stage after the free visit of the workshop, guided and commentated of the "Coutellerie (knife makers) de Laguiole Honoré Durand" workshop - a living space with the the Damascus steel blacksmith (the only blacksmith in Laguiole to forge Damascus steel).
- share :