Camping le Clapas
Small comfortable and calm campsite set out on terraces with panoramic views.
Situated above the gorges of the Lézert and the Viaur. Large swimming pool, games room, barbecue, table tennis. Paths from the camp site for walking or mountain biking. Rental of luxury chalet, caravan or tents.
Capacities & Services
Capacity20 Pitch(es), 20 Tourism pitch, 2 Tent, 1 Chalet(s), 1 Mobile Home(s)
Equipments and services
- Access for the handicapped
- Bar / refreshments
- Children's clubs
- Childrens' games
- Open-air swimming pool
- Pets allowed
- Play area
- Private shower room
- Wifi / Internet
- MTB - cycles
Equipments and Services nearby
- Open-air swimming pool (12 km)
- River (3 km)
- Shops (12 km)
- Fishing (2 km)
- Horse riding (12 km)
- Sailing - Windsurfing (23 km)
Opening & Prices
- from 15 may 2019 to 15 september 2019
- Rate pitch 2 pers. : From 19,50€ to 29,00€
- Weekly Chalet Rental : From 350,00€ to 850,00€
- Occupancy tax to be added : 0,30€
- Bungalow tent rate : From 350,00€ to 850,00€
- Mobile Home Rate : From 210,00€ to 495,00€
- Rate adult / day : From 5,00€ to 7,00€
- Rate child / day : From 3,00€ to 5,00€
- Rate pet / day : From 3,00€ to 3,00€
Methods of payment
Cheque - Holiday voucher - Cash - Transfer - Paypal
To see nearby
Set up in the house where Jean Boudou was born, somewhere between nostalgia and humour, a surprising trip into the work of our great writers. The Maison Jean Boudou is a place of discovery and culture.
European fauna as you've never seen it before!! during events that are unique in Europe, an animal handler presents his work with wild animals. You will walk through the animal park, or see it from the back of a donkey, discovering wolves, bears, lynxes. Children will be able to feed the marmots and dwarf goats in our mini-farm.
The family château of the famous painter Toulouse Lautrec: a richly furnished mediaeval château that has always been in the painter's family. Le Bosc is open everyday of the year from 9am to 7pm.
- share :