Camping de Coupiac "Le Mas Naut"
If you wish to spend some relaxing holidays on the shore of the lake “Mas Naut”, I will be pleased to welcome you in a haven of peace to enjoy nature's tranquility, recharge your batteries and hear the bubbling stream running close by.
Coupiac is a small village situated in Aveyron with a beautiful mediaeval castle to explore during the many shows and activities scheduled throughout the summer season. The area is a heavenly destination for hikers or white water fishing enthusiasts. This natural and preserved setting is situated in the heart of roads that lead to the discovery of medieval castles, so whether you like cycling, walking, riding, camping or whatever, all you need to do is come and enjoy this small corner of paradise.
Pedalo, bike and canoe rental facilities on the site. Table football game and playground available. Enjoy some regional delicacies at the restaurant and snack.
Capacities & Services
Capacity20 Pitch(es), 7 Mobile Home(s), 5 Motorhome pitch, 5 Caravan(s), 15 Tent
Equipments and services
- Access for the handicapped
- Bar / refreshments
- Pets allowed
- Picnic area
- Play area
- Shaded pitch
- Washing machine
- Wifi / Internet
- MTB - cycles
- Trekking trail
Equipments and Services nearby
- Camping-car service area (500 m)
- Pharmacy (0.5 km)
- Evening activities (500 m)
- Product tasting (500 m)
Opening & Prices
- from 27 april 2019 to 03 novembre 2019
- Rate pitch 2 pers. : From 11,00€ to 13,00€
- Mobile Home Rate : From 180,00€ to 370,00€
- Rate camper van pitch : 13,00€
- Occupancy tax to be added : 0,20€
- Rate electricity / day : 2,50€
- Caravan Rate : From 11,00€ to 13,00€
- Rate child / day : From 1,50€ to 2,00€
- Rate adult / day : From 7,00€ to 9,00€
- Rate pet / day : 1,50€
Methods of payment
Cheque - Cash
To see nearby
15th century château of imposing architecture. One of the last of the château of the Counts of Rodez still intact today.
13th to 18th century castle (château fort). The fortified walls have been conserved as has the major part of its walkway. Diverse exhibitions, paintings, photos, ancient tools...
- share :