GROTTE PRÉHISTORIQUE DE FOISSAC
Come and visit the prehistoric vestiges preserved on site. Underground quarries, graves and prehistoric reserves. Naturally coloured limestone concretions. Recreated prehistoric park, animals and display of the flora.
Preserved prehistoric vestiges. Underground quarry, graves and prehistoric reserves, naturally coloured limestone concretions. Offering easy access for everyone, a spectacular range of minerals, astonishing works of art sculpted by nature. Over the millennia, the water has carved out wonderful shapes in soft colours and graceful forms. Museum presenting the life of man in the copper age in his natural environment, his habitat, animals and flora.
Information pannels :
GPS coordinates lat. 44° 30' 10" - long. 2° 0' 24"
- From 01 april 2015 to 31 may 2015 - Open
- From 01 june 2015 to 30 june 2015 - Open
- From 01 july 2015 to 31 august 2015 - Open
- From 01 september 2015 to 30 september 2015 - Open
- From 01 october 2015 to 31 october 2015 - Open
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Picnic area
- Book shop
- Guided tours
- Free guided tour for groups
- Educational tours
Rates and reservations
- American Express
- Debit card
- Holiday voucher