MOULIN LE MOULINET
Come and discover the art of the force of water as well as the ingeniousness of our ancestors: demonstrations and explanations will be given. This watermill stands out for three different activities that have been in working order since 1200: sawmill, nut oil mill, cereal mill.
This watermill stands out for three different activities that have been in working order since 1200: sawmill, nut oil mill, cereal mill, each one has a horizontal paddle wheel that is driven by the water. During the visit the miller will provide explanations and demonstrations that will enable you to discover the life and gestures of our ancestors. the visit is adapted to the demands of different groups: children, adults, pensioners, schools, etc...
Capacity; : 60 Person(s)
Information pannels :
GPS coordinates lat. 44° 12' 32" - long. 2° 2' 54"
- From 01 january 2017 to 30 april 2017 - Open
- From 01 may 2017 to 30 june 2017 - Open
- From 01 july 2017 to 31 august 2017 - Open
- From 01 september 2017 to 30 september 2017 - Open
- From 01 october 2017 to 31 december 2017 - Open
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Access for the handicapped
- Picnic area
- Pets allowed
- Guided tours
- Free guided tour for groups
- Educational tours
Rates and reservations
- Adult Guided tour : From 4 € to; 5 €
- Adult group guided tour : From 3.7 € to; 4.7 €